Monday, June 30, 2008

Another of God's Blessings

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse with the move, I found a wonderful doctor in my new town that is going to take good care of me. It's a breath of fresh air and now seems like a huge weight off my shoulders. As the weeks go on and I adjust to my new city, I'm sure I will see God's blessings that were always there but I was too caught up in my own worries to notice. I was afraid this move would bring about calamaties I could not change or have any control over, that I would go literally crazy from the whole mess. But maybe I can get up tomorrow and start a new day of unpacking more boxes and trying to rebuild. And the day after that, who knows? Maybe I'll even do some gardening or start swimming at the community pool.

1 comment:

Heather said...

So how is the gardening and swimming coming my friend? I have been thinking about you and hope you are moving forward.

Hugs,
Heather