Monday, May 26, 2008

Persecution of Christians

I'm sure that opponents will say the following videos are completely unfounded and incorrect, full of propaganda, biased, whatever. I say they are not, and anyone who cannot see the atrocities suffered by innocent followers of Jesus is likely blinded by the anti-Christian movement, otherwise disguised as "anti-religion."
I've also included some about persecution of Christians by sects of violent Islam and one from a Hindu organization. (Notice I did NOT say "all Muslims" or "all Hindus.")
This is an alarming trend and people need to wake up and see it for what it is and stop twisting and spinning the issues. Believe it or not, there are people out there claiming to be full of logic and reason yet deny the fact that Christians are still being persecuted and killed for their beliefs. They say "Oh that hasn't happened since Roman times." Wrong again.

First up, North Korea I and II:






Russia



China:



Pakistan:



Iraq:



Egypt:



Vietnam:



And here's a video of radical Hindus attacking a Christian. Most Hindus are peaceful for the most part. But I've never been to India so I can't make the claim 100%. Unfortunately in India there is a caste system and if you aren't high enough you're not even worthy in God's eyes, according to the radicals. So why do they care about a few converting? Those in radical dominant power do not want these Indians to feel empowered by anything. They want to keep them under their boots:



I found a whole series on youtube dedicated to persecution of Chinese Christians by their atheist government. Should I go on?

No comments: