Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Real Story behind the Oklahoma City Bombing

I've been chastised for expressing my views on this matter over and over again, but I tend to become even more entrenched and dig my heels in further when presented with opposing views on any topic. This is no exception when it comes to the OKC bombing. It's been 13 years since that horrible event, and yet people still do not get the connection between Timothy McVeigh, Terry Nichols and Al Qaeda. Does this mean that I believe those 2 to be innocent? Absolutely not. I was at McVeigh's trial. Looked him dead in the eye. When he looked back at me, I saw a man with no soul, no conviction, and no conscience. Terry Nichols was just along for the ride IMHO, but still just as guilty. We in America have short attention spans and allow our politicians, government and media to control the information that we get about the most crucial events that affect our society. Either that, or we allow them to "rewrite" it to save their own butts or to protect someone else's. We don't investigate anything; we take everything at face value. We let our politicians make false promises they don't intend to keep. We listen to academia and the science community make whatever claims they want to on any topic they want to, because, well, they're academia, they must be right and we do not question their motives or challenge them at all. Cases in point: Ward Churchill and Bill Ayers. How these two hateful, anti-American men were allowed to be put into a position to teach our young kids is just a reflection of where our nation is going. It's no wonder nobody "gets it" anymore.

I could continue on into a lengthy diatribe as to why I believe what I believe, but I'll just let the following video speak for itself. And, at the risk of sounding condescending, let me just say this: For those of you that want to take the time to investigate and actually learn something, buy Jayna Davis' book, The Third Terrorist.
When the Jihadists in this country attack again, maybe Americans will finally wake up. But I'm kind of doubting that will happen. They will listen to the mainstream media and blame George Bush, once again, for everything.


No comments: