Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thanks Ohio

Ohio is a blue state thanks to ACORN. Well, I can't personally prove that LOL. But I can say that I was hounded by their workers at a summer festival I attended in July. At least 3 different people from their organization approached me with forms to fill out wanting me to register and said it would be more convenient than voting on election day. All they needed was my signature and last four of my SSN.
When I told them no they repeatedly hounded me until I walked away. When I finally did register at the county election office, they didn't ask for my ID, didn't confirm my address with a utility bill, nothing. I suspect this happened all over the state. Apparently a park bench can be given as an address if a voter wants.

So that means if a person said "this bench is my house" or "that bench is my house" and he can go to any county election office and give his name, "address" and some 4 digits of an SSN, he could theoretically vote multiple times. Nobody checked my information when I went to register. All those people that filled out multiple forms with ACORN probably did get registered multiple times. So probably thanks to ACORN we bought Obama's election for him.

And it didn't just happen in Ohio. It happened in numerous states, so to compare this with the FL recount in 2000 aint gonna cut it as a legitimate argument. Dead people can be resurrected through this kind of vote. Illegal aliens can be allowed to vote...yet our military has to go through so much bs and red tape to vote.

I don't think the Obama supporters out there have really given this a lot of thought. They bought into the cult...I keep wondering if he asked people to jump off a cliff, would they?

And also, look for your electricity bills to skyrocket. If the coal industry gets bankrupted like he says he will do...don't come crying to us.


"Let me sort of describe my overall policy. What I've said is that we would put a cap and trade system in place that is as aggressive, if not more aggressive, than anybody else's out there.

I was the first to call for a 100% auction on the cap and trade system, which means that every unit of carbon or greenhouse gases emitted would be charged to the polluter. That will create a market in which whatever technologies are out there that are being presented, whatever power plants that are being built, that they would have to meet the rigors of that market and the ratcheted down caps that are being placed, imposed every year. So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; it's just that it will bankrupt them because they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted."


Hmm sounds like the press was in the back mixing more koolaid when this story broke.

Sure sounds good doesn't it? Punish the evil coal industry. Just remember this when you get your bills. And when you need a can of soda pop, look for that to go up too. Soda plants emit CO2.


DON'T BLAME BUSH. ALL YOU WILL HAVE TO DO IS LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

No comments: