Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today's news




Well, I'm not giving up my fight against the Marxist left. This is my blog and until my free speech rights are taken away, I'm going to fire away at Obama every chance I get. We had to endure all the Bush bashing for eight years. So now it's MY TIME!

So as often as I can, I will add snippets on here to illustrate just what we are in for.

A Romanian architect I met not long ago informed me that he and his family left his country and came to America because of Communism, and that if we don't pull our heads out of the sand, America is headed down that same path.
A Bulgarian woman in her late 80's came to America for the same reasons. She doesn't even want to hear the words "Barack Obama" muttered in her presence.
A Russian hairdresser I knew in Kansas City echoes those sentiments.
An Italian-Greek couple I know saw generations of their families come to America because of freedom. Now they are wondering where that freedom is.



"You have to pinch yourself - a Marxist radical who all his life has been mentored by, sat at the feet of, worshiped with, befriended, endorsed the philosophy of, funded and been in turn funded, politically promoted and supported by a nexus comprising black power anti-white racists, Jew-haters, revolutionary Marxists, unrepentant former terrorists and Chicago mobsters, is on the verge of becoming President of the United States. And apparently it's considered impolite to say so."

- Melanie Philips, The Spectator ( UK ) 10/14/08

No comments: