Monday, October 20, 2008

Where's Michelle?

In almost every video I've watched of Obama lately, I see a lot of closeups of him with the American flags right behind. Fair enough. McCain does the same thing, as well as every candidate we've seen in the past. But what I can't understand is, why is Michelle not standing right behind her husband urging support for him? You see Cindy McCain with John McCain everywhere he goes, right behind him. You see Todd Palin and all their kids at times with Sarah Palin.
Only after the big speech do you see Barack's wife nowadays. I don't know if it's tension at home, but Michelle is tight lipped and looks nervous all the time. She definitely isn't introducing Barak as "my honey, my baby's daddy" anymore. I guess that big plane of Barack's is only big enough for his ego.

No comments: