Thursday, August 23, 2007

Rest for the weary....

For the last 2 weeks I finally have been seeking some holistic treatment for the migraines I've been suffering from for the last 16 years. I'm always a late nighter (bad habit from the college days) reading, PC, TV, gaming, etc, and the deprivation of sleep and stress has finally taken its toll on me. So now I have found a drug and pain free method through subluxation treatments along my spine and cranial sacral (sp) massages to help with the pain. Last week I had one (migraine) that lasted 7 days.
I also started using sleep therapy sounds using sleep earbuds in my ipod and that plays into my brain all night.
Nature sounds are the best but there are some other good things out there to try.
I love holistic therapies, yoga and swimming, I also love massages too. Come on, who doesnt? LOL

I've also got to start making out my book reading list for 2008.

No comments: