Saturday, August 11, 2007

Taurens FTW!!!!

Okay, okay, yes I am a WoW gaming NERD. I have a level 70 Horde Tauren Shaman that I am trying to get epic gear for by doing these lousy bg's on the weekends for honor points and marks of honor. Yes I know it is a complete waste of my time and yes I could be doing a lot more worthwhile things to make my world a better place.

But sometimes, Outland beckons me. To quest, farm endlessly for hours and kill things so I can make money on the auction house while I'm away at war for Thrall. There's something primal in that I guess.

I also enjoy the lively videos that come out on youtube making fun of the game and people like me. There's a great language that comes with being a gamer.

"Pwn that noob with uber l33t hax"
"Omg" "Wtf"
"QQ"
"LFG BRD"
"WTS 20x [Heavy Knothide Leather] PST"
"I need gold for my epic mount"
"I just got ganked"

And my personal favorites, ones that really identify the quality of the gamer's character:
"Get out of this server, you f---tard"
"Your guild is so g--"
"You're a Noob"

The list goes on and on.

No comments: