Monday, September 24, 2007

Mr. Ahmadinejad goes to Columbia

My quick thoughts on the Iran's presidential visit to Columbia U:

1) What an insult to this country and the students of Columbia U. There are plenty of other worthwhile speakers they could have had, why did they have to invite this guy? Clearly the man is an idiot and has no business even being on American soil, being that he is a sponsor of terrorism.

2) He conveniently dodged just about everything they threw at him. "Our women are the freest in the world." WHATEVER. I think I'd like a little of what he is smoking.

3) I didn't see anyone storming the stage in protest like they did when the minutemen showed up several months ago. Was this because of some civil ordinance, or out of some misguided "respect" for this idiot?

4) I'm sure that Iran will respond in kind by inviting President Bush to speak at one of their Universities very soon. Stay tuned.

No comments: